Deck, wall cladding and fencing solutions made of Twinson are perfect for designing outdoor areas. The unique features of this innovative composite allow Twinson to combine the advantages of wood with those of high-quality plastic. Its surface gives it a warm feel and a natural look, just like wood. The PVC it contains makes it highly durable and easy to maintain. Products made of Twinson have a wide range of applications and are easy to install.
Twinson is resource-efficient, environmentally friendly, and as a biomaterial is a real alternative to tropical hardwoods. While hardwood is only available in the threatened rain forests, the fir used in Twinson comes from PEFC-certified, sustainably managed forests.
The decking also has an eco-core, the plastic content of which consists of recycled PVC. In order to preserve the resource-saving PVC for the eco-core, old plastic windows are first roughly shredded and materials such as glass are sorted out in the recycling plant of the Deceuninck Group in Belgium. The coarse material is then cleaned, processed and regranulated. These granules are used for the core of the decking.
According to VinylPlus, 2 kg of CO2 emissions are saved per kg of recycled PVC. In addition, the short intra-European transport routes reduce CO2 emissions. We make an important contribution to environmental protection.
There is no need to paint Twinson, which is durable, water-repellent, and does not split or splinter. Guaranteed for up to 25 years, products made of Twinson are perfect for all outdoor uses. All products are 100% recyclable.
Your advantages at a glance
- Twinson is a patented wood-plastic composite (50% wood, 50% recyceld PVC)
- Only hard PVC, which is significantly more stable than soft PVC, PP and PE
- Manufactured by us in Europe (Belgium)
- Natural appearance, warm feel
- No splinters or splitting
- Resistant to insects
- High dimensional stability thanks to low water absorption
- Highly non-slip, even when wet
- Free from tin-cadmium and lead
- Guaranteed for up to 25 years
- PEFC-certified wood from a sustainable wood industry
- Durable and environmentally friendly, 100 % recyclable
- Easy to maintain – no painting required
- Suitable for toys in accordance with DIN EN 71-3: The material is suitable for the safe manufacture of toys and contains no harmful heavy metals
Get to know about the Twinson Terrace Massive Pro solid plank with a PVC coating It is particularly low-maintenance and stain-resistant.
Why is PVC used in Twinson instead of PP or PE?
- PVC is THE plastic for outdoor use in the construction industry
- Long durability
- Stable, high load-bearing capacity
- Low linear expansion
- Very ecological thanks to the low oil content
- High UV stability and colourfastness
- Graded in the highest fire protection classification Bfl s1 (B1) flame-retardant
Check out our solutions for yourself. Whether it's decking, wall cladding or fencing solutions you're looking for, with our Twinson products you'll always be making the right choice.