- Available in 5 different sizes for on-wall and in 2 sizes for concealed roller shutters PROtex offers maximum flexibility for all types of windows with a maximum element height of 3.15 m.
- The heat transfer coefficient Usb exceeds the required value set out in the DIN 4108 (Usb ≤ 0.85 W/m2K) with values of up to Usb 0.76 W/m2K.
- The temperature factor fRsi for dew water protection and for the prevention of mould with values of up to > 0.7 also exceeds the required values of the DIN standard.
- Secure, fast and low-cost mounting of the box on the frame using a clip-on adapter
- The roller shutter box is available with and without fly screen, a retrofitting of the fly screen is also possible. The fly screen cannot be seen from the outside.
- Fully insulated roller compartment through large brush seal
- Patented roller shutter shaft mounted in ball bearings
- Inspection cover: screw-free mounting, inspection possible from below and from the back
- Sturdy mounting of elements on the window lintel using strong steel brackets
- Optionally operated by pull-belt, hand-crank or motor
- Wide range of colours to go with all common window systems
PROtex Roller shutter boxes at a glance
PROtex as concealed box casement